My name is Ashley.
Welcome to my online journal and creative outlet. Grab a cup of tea, browse the archives and stay awhile!
striving to be a woman worth dying for (prov 31)
- trustworthy (v11)
- free from commitment issues (v12)
- works diligently (v13-14)
- is a hard worker and an early riser (v15)
- has learned to think logically (v16)
- works vigorously and maintains a standard of health (v17)
- knows her own value (v18)
- is generous and seeks to do good (v20)
- dresses well (v22)
- but her focus is on being clothed with strength and dignity (v25)
- she has no fear of the future (v25)
- speaks with wisdom and kindness (v26)
- does not tolerate idleness in her life and is honored by her husband and children (v27)
I pray that I would become a woman worth dying for, a woman who treasures the Word, a woman who seeks righteousness and loves on other women.
20 notes | Permalink